Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, March 17, 2016

friends balcony

  I'll tell you about my 8 crazy friends,
they never make me sad.
they always stay happy.
but yet they are mad.
  lets start with a girl,
who's the scholar of our group.
she has the shortest list of what she cant.
I swear she's wonderful.
  lets go to a boy,
who's the cowboy of our group.
his jokes are never near to funny,
he has teeth resembling to a bunny!
   now coming to a girl,
who's the tomboy of our group.
yet she's the prettiest.
and dances so graceful.
   coming to a boy,
he loves to say only one line.
he wants to send everybody to hell.
yet is craziest of all 8.
    now moving to a girl,
she is the biggest of our group.
everyone teases her a elephant,
but I think she's way too cute.
    coming to a boy,
who's the cricketer dude of our group.
and if we try to tease him,
he hits us black and blue!
     yet coming to a boy,
who's the plumpy of our group.
he makes us go bonkers,
until we hit ourselves to the roof.
     lastly here's a boy.
who has eyes deep lovely blue,
he loves to say the word 'sorry',
and acts like a fool.
      This is what I could say,
about my lovely friends eight.
we always stay united .
dare we separate.....



photo courtesy;www.123rf.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment