Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday, February 6, 2016

selfies,time pass and maybe some geography project...?!

It was a sunday when my friends decided to come over my place to complete a geography group  project.  10 people arrived at my place, my 4 besties #m.a.p.s, and 5 boys from our group.
the first one to arrive was a boy  on his cycle showing off to me and that's when he made a complete fool out of himself... next to arrive were all of my beloved friends and then we all went at my home... we met at 3:00 p.m but started the project at 4:00 p.m!! now please don't ask me why?!okay.. lets reveal. the reason behind the late start was excessive amount of clicking selfies,and another reason. the boy [the one who came on his cycle] bought information on south africa whereas the project was completely based on south Ameria:( [lo kar lo baat yaar!!!] I really think that his brain wires have some short circuit....
    next brain shot was given by my friend who called me at around 5:30 p.m and was at exactly opposite location searching my house with some different name... blimey...
he arrive at 5:45 p.m and was dressed like a freaking maniac going to a party or stuff...
and the worst thing was that he had not got ANY information!!! his reply on our shouting on him was that, "no one told me told me to bring any information!!" I was like, "then why on this earth have we met here? to dance?"...blimey....
    And thus our meet ended at 6:30,although we couldn't our project, we all enjoyed the teamwork and all the fun we had was the best.. and then all of my friends returned back to their dens..[dens- because each and everyone is a different type of an animal including me, who cant be separated..;)]  
    #i love you people! bffs!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sanu!!!!! luv u. ur blog is really very amazing and i think u r truly inspiring and no one can inspire u better than ur own self. keep writing
luv,
malavika (maps)

शिनु said...

love u too!!!!!! :) please keep viewing..

शिनु said...

love u too!!!!!! :) please keep viewing..

Post a Comment