Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, February 5, 2016

she is malala and that is her story.

           It was year 2014 when we 8 people were travelling from delhi to kashmir... and that was the year when i first heard of MALALA.. i was awestruck by her courage and the will power to learn, get educated. I wished that i could have her autobiography book,when i saw it first time at the delhi airport....
  I tried to convince my mom a lot to buy me that book.. but all her answer was,'maybe some other time..' and my aunt who was travelling with us maybe heard it...
  I fell sick after a week of returning back to mumbai from our trip... and one fine day when I was at the recovering stage our door bell rang and i was surprised to find a courier from pune just for me.
I opened it quickly with my mother with great curiosity and I found a neat aqua and pink coloured book in it.. in the first look I understood it was malala's book and I stared shouting,"malala!!! mom its malala! oh my mommm!! its malala!" it was sent to me by my aunt who had travelled with me...
   It was the story of a girl with having immense hunger to learn... belonging from pakistani swat area where girls were not allowed to get educated, she went against it and was shot... but I belive that her will power was so strong that even God could not take her away from education... she lived , she          
lived for those thousands of people praying for her, she lived. she lived to learn... I loved the whole book,but the best part was PART ONE where all was going neatly and the description of swat is beautifully done,and especially the chapter one, a daughter is born, where we feel the most angry,due to discrimination....
    #i am malala and it is my story....
#the girl who stood up for education and was shot by taliban..
we are proud of you malala..
I am proud of you....

0 comments:

Post a Comment