Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, February 5, 2016

www. sibling wars.com!



   sometimes i wonder if my brother is a devil...[of course a cute little devil who has horns which have flowers on them.. but still. devil is a devil......]
then there are sometimes i know when he is. although I love my brother , i always have a big fight with him everyday.. although i were angry on him, he is the one who comes with me out in the dark rooms when i forget to do something late at night..[i am way too scared of the dark:( ]
      my brother is not someone who has a beard or has 6 pack abs or stuff... he is my dear little 6 year old brother, nagging behind me every time, i don't know why?! 
       but every coin has 2 sides!!! so has our coin.. the one which goes like
"oh..my dear bro! i love you,my shona babu,my teddy,brownie,coffee,cookie" etc... and the second one goes like, 
"hey you stupid!idiot!fool!!! how could you do this? i am your sister and thus the BOSS! dont dare you mess up with me boy!!!" ,and so MY DEAR BRO instantly turns to a BOY.
And as all of you must be knowing that when  siblings have a war.. you always better return to your sheds...
but seriously not in our case.. instead you would love watching how my brother irritates me always when i have something new in my hand,or when i am talking to someone,or even when i am sleeping... 
his problem is that he asks QUESTIONS...many many many irrelevent questions.recently i told him a joke that a lady wanted to click a passport size photograph and goes to a photographer but her wish was that her new slippers must be seen in that PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH! now normal people may understand the meaning of passport size photo, thus understanding the joke....and so did my brother. but now he has a doubt.. that,"tai [tai-the name he calls me with love] what happened to that lady? did she get her photo clicked?and why did she wanted a passport size photo?did she wanted to go to kashmir like we did? etc etc and ETC! now people tell me wouldn't you feel like a big joker when your brother asks you such questions???????
         but still.. i love him. even though he troubles me.. no one can ever take his place in my life......

photo courtesy: google images, quotes ideas.com

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet

Sangitha Aanand said...

A blogger in the making...

Sangitha Aanand said...

A blogger in the making...

शिनु said...

thank you so much to #smita more and #sangita anand aunties.. please keep appreciating :)
thank you very much..

शिनु said...

thank you so much to #smita more and #sangita anand aunties.. please keep appreciating :)
thank you very much..

Yogesh Kulkarni said...

मस्त ब्लॉग लिहिलाय सानु ने
Keep it up

Yogesh Kulkarni said...

मस्त ब्लॉग लिहिलाय सानु ने
Keep it up

Management guide said...

so nice sanu...keep your writing spirit up always....i was just telling my friend that we umrani girls......have got a blessing and inherited habit of writing .......love u dear.....

शिनु said...

thankyou all for such immense appreciation... will surely keep writing and please keep inspiring me! :)

शिनु said...

thankyou all for such immense appreciation... will surely keep writing and please keep inspiring me! :)

Unknown said...

Sanu a.k.a (さぬちゃん) SANUCHAN... This is so cute!!! And so sweet of Shami a.k.a Devil Boy :-P
I do agree with you.... Li'l Bro's Love is NOT always blessed to Everyone! She is another Mother for HIM and also a closest Friend in need. Love you both :) -Sukruti

शिनु said...

thank you suku tai!!! :) please keep inspiring and motivating me! love you!!!

शिनु said...

thank you suku tai!!! :) please keep inspiring and motivating me! love you!!!

Post a Comment